Monday, August 20, 2012

A Birthday Present For My BF.

I wanted to do something special for my loving boyfriend. I know he likes the Metroid series a lot, so i decided to make a version of the samus logo for him. i hope he likes it. Note this isn't the final version. but its a start. i do have to play around with the rendering to make it look sweet for him. I'm also going to edit the "s" a little as well. I will add another paragraph later on how i did all this.


heres a different angle of it. i currently use it as a status icon because of the "S" kinda goes with my "Saphire Sawtelle" character name and with "Saphire Studios"

 well grap. i dont know why it always does this. but i did try to do a animated GIF file using fireworks, but i need to tweak it. ill fix it and re-upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment